Sunday, October 25, 2009

Layouts About Us

Hey there and thank you for visiting our blog. I thought our first layouts that we display should be a little about us so here they are. We created these using lots of freebies from the web and I'll be posting links to those as well.

So we both used a template by Binty's Designs, Template 10. It's pretty amazing how different the layouts came out even though we used the same template, and that's what I love about templates. No 2 layouts will be exactly alike when using different kits. Colby used Romantic Fantasy (Parts 1, 2, & 3) by AmelieScrap. You can get these kits from http://www.digital-crea.fr. I used a tagger kit which I don't exactly know the name of because I think it's abreviated and I don't want to botch it, but it's by Cora's Creations (formally Pimp'd Designz). You can visit her blog HERE for links to her stores.

-Credits-
Scrapkit by AmelieScrap

-Credits-
Scrapkit by Cora's Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment