Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Layouts using a Template

Hey there everyone. We have some new layouts to share with you guys! Colby and I made these using the same freebie template from BTA Designs by Breanne Aullman. I know I've said this before, but I just love how different layouts can look when using different kits. Next time we will be sure to post layouts using the same kit, which should be fun! Colby used the kit called Misfits Rock by Bel Vidotti which is an exclusive kit that you can only get from Creative Misfits Forum. I used the scrapkit called Free [Day] by Poupoune, and I got it free from The French Frog Shop. So, as I talked about in my little bio, I am in LOVE with Twilight, so I decided that this kit looked perfect with these photos. I just wanted to say that all Twilight photos are copyrighted to Summit Entertainment, and I have no rights to them. So I hope you all enjoy!
-Credits-
Scrapkit by Bel Vidotti
Template by BTA Designs


-Credits-
Scrapkit by Poupoune
Template by BTA Designs
Wordart by Binty's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment